Partner With Viva
Viva Capital Group is pleased to receive referrals and perform in partnership with brokers. When you work with the referral and broker program at Viva Capital, you can expect a mutually rewarding collaboration with the following benefits:
- Competitive commissions and referral fees for projects of all sizes
- Expert help with previewing and/or submission of transactions
- On-going and valuable relationships between Viva and referrals/brokers
- Clients returning to Viva are referred back to you
- Fees disclosed upfront and payments processed rapidly after closings, giving security and transparency to both referrals and brokers
If this is a partnership you are interested in pursuing, contact one of our commercial financial consultants today.
Employment Opportunities With Viva Capital Group
With regional offices across the United States, Viva is always looking for enthusiastic and committed sales team members.
Why you should consider working for Viva:
- Your location does not matter – work from anywhere, including where you already live!
- Your hard work and dedication to the job will ensure you earn top-notch commissions.
- You will be part of a team of experienced and competent professionals committed to seeking out the financial assistance your clients are looking for.
- Your employer has the resources and the financial muscle to ensure your clients achieve the funding they need in a timely manner.
- Your career with Viva is a priority, and Viva wants to equip you with the tools necessary to ensure you have a successful future.
With all this in mind, we are looking for salespeople who can bring what we feel are important personality traits to our team.
Are you . . .
- Motivated? You don’t sit and wonder what you should be doing next. You see your responsibilities and the tasks at hand, and you carry them out in a timely manner.
- Confident? You know you can do the job well. You know that the occasional rejection is part of the territory, and you don’t let it bother you.
- Organized? You are focused on your clients, and you are able to navigate the sales process with minimal distraction.
- Friendly? Your sociable nature attracts people and builds relationships that can last for years.
- Funny? Your situation-appropriate humor helps put your clients at ease and keeps them engaged while you work through their unique situation.
We Want To Hear From You!
If you have sales experience and you think you would be a good fit for our team, please contact us today to set up an interview.