Financing For Your Real Estate Acquisition
If your business is ready to make an asset investment, we have financing packages built to suit various commercial real estate investing strategies. From traditional amortizing loans with fixed rates and long repayment terms to bridge loans specifically designed for property renovators and re sellers, each of our commercial real estate financing solutions is built to suit a specific purchasing need.Quick and efficient closing, no hidden fees.
Check Out Your Financing Options
Individual lending methods may have upper limits, but our mezzanine financing is built to bridge the gap when used alongside other methods of financing your real estate project.
- Construction Financing: Milestone funding is built to allow you to leverage the equity you create in a property as you improve it.
- Traditional Loans: Fixed rates you can count on, no prepayment penalties, and a loan that amortizes over a consistent payment schedule.
- Bridge Loans: Short-term solutions to give you the time you need to put a property back on the market or line up its long-term financing.
- SBA Loans: Useful for acquiring facilities for your business, these loans provide small companies with interest rates that are normally out of reach until they are well-established.
- CMBS Loans: If you are interested in saving some interest and you aren’t planning on paying the loan off early, this option can give you the savings you’ve been looking for.
- FHA and HUD Loans: For participants in federal housing programs, these special kinds of financing are set aside to make sure property renovations are properly funded.
- Mezzanine Financing: Combining equity sponsorship and financing to bridge the gap and fund large projects means being able to do more with your next development.
- International Financing: Large projects executed by global players need financing and sponsorship to match, and that’s why we cultivate relationships with wealth funds and large investors abroad.
Contact us today, and let Viva Capital Group help you choose the financing that will give you the most cost-efficient return on your next commercial real estate investment.